CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Worst Day Ever???




















Well I just had to post this as the story behind it was hilarious. I was having a really bad day and it was brothers birthday so I decided to get my mind off of myself I would bake a cake (good morale…bad application). So I made it but I forgot to oil the pan and then I forgot it baking in the oven…good job tiff!!! So when I tried to take it out not only was it burnet but it was stuck. He He He!!! Well the picture above is what it came out like…not exactly the prettiest cake as you can see from my brother’s expression in the picture. But PTL it tasted fine so we enjoyed it anyway.

1 comments:

Jaydee and Terri said...

Well it may have looked gross but it tasted, deeeelicious