CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Busy Busy Bee!!!

Gosh, I've been so busy lately I have completly ingnored my blog...well since I totally forgot about posting on new years and wishing my one and only brother-in-law a very happy birthday I'll do it now.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

and....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHIL!!! Glad you made it through another year, you're going to make a great father some day. Sorry this is so late, I completly forgot about your birhtday...hee hee!!! Well i wish you the best for the coming year.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiffy!
You look beautiful in your new pic. We're trying to launch a blog about Steve so if you ever want to visit it or add it to your links feel free. Also any and all comments are welcome. Steven just loves attention and we're trying to advertise for him.
Here's the link:
http://steve2007-stevie.blogspot.com/
Love from the Girls at the Detroit Home!