CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 05, 2007

Happy Birthday Victoria!!!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICTORIA!!! Sorry this is a bit late, but better late than never right. I just wanted to say that you've been a great person to work with, and I'm so glad we were able to work together all this time. I'm sorry for all the times I've been an ass, I know I'm not the easiest person to work with but thanks for sticking it out. I wish you the happiest year ahead and hope that its all that you wish and hope for and more. I love you!!! Muahhhhh!!!

1 comments:

Victoria said...

Thank you so much, your post meant a lot to me! I know I am not the easiest person to work with either. We both have very strong personalities and have our set ways of doing things, so of course sometimes we clash, but the Lord has made so much good come out of us working together, and I'm really going to miss you when I leave, especially our school planning times! love you too babes muah xxx