CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Random!

In my home we have this weird habit of saying random, Like for exsample will start a story and say " Oh my god this random thing happened to me today" or someone will say something out of the blue and we'll all be like " Jeez, that was random" or " O.K....that was random". Its just like a habit we have, and I just realized it a couple week ago at dinner. Not because I was actually listening for it but i was just sitting there listening to everyone talking and I heard it said repeatedly. I immediatly wondered if we always said it or if it was just that night. So you know how when your looking for something you always seem to notice it more, so I noticed over the next few days that everyone including myself have this habit of saying random. Anyway for some random reason I decided to share this with you. Pretty random, Huh?

1 comments:

Kelsey Noble said...

Haha, Yeah, here in Canada everyone says it all the time! It's so funny! It makes me giggle!