CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Resolution!

Today I made a resolution, you see every day I realize I haven't updated my blog recently and so I tell myself I need to do that but the day rolls by it just dosen't fit in. And so I go about my weeks needing to post, feeling condemed cause I haven't posted, and still not posting. So I've decided that I will no longer feel condemed about not posting, after all this is my blog and I have evey right to post when I feel like it and when I don't. But I promise you that I will try and update but I won't feel condenmed about it. Now I had some really funny pics I was going to post but I couldn't find them, so i will find them and post them for your viewing pleasure shortly until then I wish you all well.

0 comments: