CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

ED seminar!

Well I arrived yesterday at the location of the ED seminar, thankfully our travels were very smooth. Its been such a blessing to be here, ( god bless my dear hardworking home members who are working over time to let me attend), there are so many good classes its almost overwhelming everything I have to learn and grow in. But its just been so wonderful so far and its only two days into it. I can't thank the ED board and all those who made this possible enough, Not to mention all the contacts and people who are giving us food and lodging. The place where its being held is so nice and the restaurants have such good food. Anyway I'm so happy and content with my life right now I don't know what could make it better, Thank you Jesus.

0 comments: