CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Craziness!

So life has been pretty crazy, with changes and everything looming ahead I have been under intense amount of stress. But I realized that despite it all when it comes down to it at the end of the day that the outcome is the same whether I spent five hours or five minutes stressing about where I'm going, how I'm going to get there, if I'm making the right choice, etc.
Anyway so I'm not exactly sure where I will end up but its going to be some where and I will be doing something I know these things for sure. Pray that fund raising goes well and that when I get a chance to do some fund raising I can make the money I need to get where I'm going to go wherever that may be in the end.
In other news one of the homes in the area is hosting a Halloween party this weekend so I'm pretty happy I have never been to a adult Halloween party so this should be fun! I am very much dreading dressing up I may be a real bum and not dress up but we'll see how the mood strikes me.
I miss everyone from FDTP like a heck of alot, I still feel werid when I walk in the room in the morning and don't automatically get about twenty hugs but PTL! I'll go back to normal someday I'm sure, well thats all for now love and prayers are with you.

0 comments: