CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Now thats funny!!!

When i went to City Hall to renew my dogs license, I told the clerk I wanted a licence for Sex. He said "I'd like one too."
Then I said, "But this ones a don." He said he didn't care what she looked like. Then I said, "You don't understand I've had Sex since I was nine years old."
He winked at me and siad, " You must have been quite a kid."
When I got married and went on my honey-moon, I took my dog with me. I told the hotel Clerk I wanted a room for me and my wife and a special room for Sex."
He said, "You don't need a special room for sex, as long as you pay your bill we don't care what you do."
I said, " look, you don't seem to understand, Sex keeps me awake at night."
The Clerk said, " Funny, I have the same problem."
Well, one day, I entered Sex in a contest, but before the competetion began the dog got loose and ran away. Another contestant asked me why I was just standing there looking disspointed. I told him I planned to have Sex in the contest.
He said, "Wonderful, if you sell tickets you'll clean up."
"But you don't understand," I said, "I want to have sex on TV."
He said, "They alread have that on cable, its no big deal anymore."
Well, my wife and I decided to seperate. So we went to court to fght for custody of the dog."
I said to the judge, " Your honor, I had sex before I was married."
The judge said, "The court is not a confessional, please stick to the facts."
Then I told him that after I was married Sex left me. He said, "Me too."
Well, last night Sex ran away again, I spent hours looking all over for him. A cop came up to me and said, "What are you doing in this alley at 4 am?" I said, " I'm looking for Sex."
My case comes up on Friday...

0 comments: