CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Of stupidity!!!!

Well, I did the most stupid thing I've ever done in a long time yesterday. I was trying to "clean" my laptop of unneeded junk. So I decided in a very stupid rash decision to delete all the microsoft products off my computer. Arrrrrg!!!! Not just one or two things but every single product that I had on my computer I deleted. So all the work I had on my computer was gone...talk about stupidity. But at least it was me who did it and not some one else...cause if it had been I don't know what I would have done. Ha Ha Ha!!! Well, I think thats the last time i'll be "cleaning" my computer. GRRRRRRRRRR!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you need to learn a lesson, *heh*!! Love you Tiffy, sorry I have been a bit negligent in my correspondance, *whoops*! I love you darlin'!