CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aren't you all just jumping for joy i'm back alive and kicking for the event of the year......WS!!!! whew...thats was fun. Anyway just got back a week ago and have been soooooooooooooooooooo busy barely have had any time for anything but its starting to stablize out now and I'm back in normal mode now. I think that was some of the funnist six days i've had all year....gosh i miss everyone. bu hu hu!!!! It feels so weird to be back so fast I'm used to a three day drive to think and moan about allt he people you miss but this time we flew it was so quick it felt like worstock was all just a really nice dream. ha ha ha!!! Anyway I'll try and post some picks of me at WS soon so all those who did not see me can. well ta ta...

1 comments:

toshandprom said...

We missed you and so did the kids--but I'm so happy you got to go to Wordstock again this year! Glad to hear you enjoyed it--God knows when I'll get to go next time.
Prom