CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 28, 2007

TA TA for a little while!!!!

Well you all in exactly 12 days wordstock IV will be taking place...I'm SSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited but along with these wonderful events come....work. So in about four days I'll be off for a weekend of fundraising before wordstock so its TA TA for a little while until I see you all at wordstock, and if I don't see you I will wright you as soon as I get back. Love you!!!! --Tiffy.

1 comments:

Rene' Ardesch said...

Hello, You were the next blog and I liked what I saw, at least I was wondering what Wordstock was?? Sounds cool. I'm over here in California and saying hi. Check out my blog if you will and keep up the good work. Rene' (male)

http://kaweahriverdrumcircle.blogspot.com/