CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 24, 2007

He's at it again!


Well, yet again the lord is putting me through the meat grinder of trusting and leaning on him. Its something i've always had a weakness with and something hes always trying to teach me, and sometime i wonder will I ever learn. I mean its easy enough to trust when nothing happening and its all hunky dory but when it starts getting tough then it really starts getting hard. Recently the lord agin brought up a situation that drove me to him and made me trust in him. We went on a faith trip and were supposed to spend a few days witessing and then drive up to canada for a camp there having up there. But we forgot to tell them that we might have whopping cough, so by the time we remembered and told them it was the night before we were supposed to drive their and they prayed and told us they just didn't think it was the best. And to top that off I got two super bad asthma attacks in a row, which really takes it out of you i got so weak i couldn't even walk by myself with out falling. I was so sad and dissapointed and sick I felt so low and then he just said to me just trust stop trying to understand it all stop trying to control it all just trust and know that i am in control and will bring all things through in my time. It was so hard for me but I was like oka i'm trusting you i don't understand why this is happening or all the reasons for it but i'm going to trust you. And just like that i felt so much better, its not that the asthma stopped or that we got to go to the camp but i just felt so much peace and I knew that no matter what happened it was in his hands and his plan and he would work it out.

2 comments:

Kelsey Noble said...

Wow, I will pray for your healing, that must be pretty awful I am so sorry.

Rosita said...

Love you, Tiffy!
Those are beautiful lessons. I think Jesus is bringing things up in all our lives to break us and help us depend more on him.
I'll be praying for you guys. I know how icky that can be, having just gone through it ourselves. - Muah!