CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 04, 2007

I told you...

Well just like I said in my previous post and due to my nature I have not posted and i've been back for a full two weeks. Sorry!!!
so much has been happening recently that its been hard to just step back and say " whoa". But hard as it is i have stepped back and now I say "WHOA".
I've been teaching, cleaning, fundriasing, planning and all of the above these past few weeks an although I have had time to post I have not.
any way instead of blabbering on about nonsense i'm going to go ahead and post...does anyone every get those feelings where you feel like your caught in the middle of the sea while there's a huge storm blowing through and all you have is a life jacket to keep yo afloat and so your haging on to that life jacket with all thats in you and hoping that soon the storm will stop? yeah, well i'v ebeen in one of those times for the past few weeks and let me tell you I am so glad to have our wonderful love and life vest jesus to keep me afloat.
so much is uncertain right now with people planning on moving on and the state of our home not exactly being all that stable it defintily keep you on your toes.
Its funny the other night i was putting the kids to bed ( it was the parents WNR) and i was thinking about joan and tracy and vicky and tania and all the kids and thinking about all the fun times we had and really missing them. Then i realize as i looked at the ones in my home now how much i would miss each one if and when they move on. Each and everyone i live or have lived with brings so much to the home and me that if they decided to leave i would really miss them. So to all those i have lived with or live with still i love you and would really miss you.
those were just some thoughts i was thinking on, oh to all those who had there birthday within the last couple months and i for got to wish a good one HAPPY BIRHDAY.
well i end this here....

0 comments: