CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The Grand Reopening!

So I promised I'd reopen this blog on the dawning of a new year and I have this is my first post of the brand new year. Today is my free day and I was reading over my old blog posts sort of to pass the time and sort of cause I was interested in what kind of crazy things I had written over the months and years that I have had this blog. I must say I've had a pretty interesting life so far, the places I've gone the people I've seen and lived with I could never have done any of that if i had not been in the family. The day before yesterday our home was all watching the Superbowl together and I looked around and I realized wow there's not that many of us left. Oh man that took me down bummer lane, I started remembering back to our first year here in NY, when we were ( and when I say we I'm talking about my family just so you know) all together 20 0r of us all eating canned stew and salmon everyday sitting on the floor cause we had no couches playing games in our basement and playing capture the flag in the forest, yeah those were the days. Anyway yeah so I started missing everyone, and really getting down about it. But then the lord kinda made me count my blessings and look back at those years and see all that I had and all that I got to experience since then and it really was a lot. There are so many things that happend in my life since then so many diffrent people i've lived and worked with that were all truly wonderful people. Anyways the lord really turned my trip down bummer lane into a cruise down praise river. I was able to look at my life now and praise him for all that I have experienced and all I will experience, when I look at the future i'm excited cause I can't wait for what's coming next. Life truly is beautiful!

0 comments: