CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

To my Brady Boy!!!!


It is my nephews birthday today I've lived with him since he was born and taught him since he was two and today he turned four. He is such a little cutie, he has the cutest little smile and the most adorable laugh. But what I love most about him is the way he picks a toy and then carries it around with him everywhere it never leaves his side for about a week and then the next week he picks a new toy. He's always laughing and smiling and he has this way of melting your heart right as your about to blow your top. Anyway I love him to pieces!

To my little man,
I love you, have a good year and keep on smiling. Don't grow up to soon, stay your small cute little self. Happy Birthday!!!!!


0 comments: