CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 31, 2009

So many thoughts!

Sometimes I wish there were a pause button that you could press that would still the every constant thoughts that buzz through your head.I wish I could just press it and find release from the mirage of details that fly through my mind on a regular bases. Being the practical person that I am I can never really truly enjoy the moment cause I'm constantly thinking about the consequences or how long it will last, or what needs to happen next. But if this magical pause button did exist I could just pause those thoughts and enjoy the moment and than when I need to think again I could turn it back on and return to earth. Someday some really smart handsome person will invent this, and than they will get rich and famous and live in a mansion with gold toilet seats and I will come to them and thank them profusely and than we will get married and live happily ever after. ( Yes this is my fantasy, and gold toilet seats is a big part of it.)

0 comments: