CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

All this and more...

Well this has been a crazy busy exciting full week, and not to mention I survived yet another valentines as a single, yeah to me!!! Anyway so the big news is I got a job!!!!! Its an assitant teacher position in a preschool in a three year old classroom. At first I wanted to get a position as a lead teacher but now I realize this is probable the best option for me as this way I get training and experience as a teacher in a preschool and I get to learn the ropes and all without having it all on me. So all in all the lord knows best, the pay is a little low but you gotta start somewhere and for someone who is just starting I figured this will do. I'm hoping they will bump me up eventually but we'll see but for now I'm pretty happy with the way it worked out.
In other news on valentines day my dad got really sick and had to be rushed to the emergency room. He was in pretty bad shape and we were pretty worried for awhile but this morning he woke up and seems to be doing a little better so we're praying that he will continue to make progress. There's nothing quite like that happening to make you realize how much you truly love that person and how much you wish you had told them every second of every day. So often we take life and the people in it for granted. But if this has taught me anything its that life is to short and fragile to waste on petty things like arguments. We need to tell the ones we love that we love them everyday never leave those things for tomorrow cause you never know what could happen. So to my wonderful father and all those out there that I love, I love you all heaps and bundles!!!! ( Please continue to keep my dad in your prayers as his not out of the woods yet and we need all the prayer power backing we can get. Also keep my mom in your prayers as shes been with him this whole time and it been very taxing on her as you can imagine. Shes an amazing woman and has been a real trooper through this whole thing remaining totally calm and collected. I love you mommy!)

0 comments: