CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I Love You Daddy!

To the best dad in the world, may you rest in peace!!! I love you more than I ever could express, I will miss you so much. You were the best dad, you loved your kids and only wanted what was best for us! I know your going on to a better place and a much bigger mission, I will never forget you! I am only sorry that my children will never get to know the greatest grandpa a kid could ask for. You are leaving behind many happy memories about the way you were always there, they way you loved, the way you lived! The world lost a truly amazing person today, and heaven gained one amazing angel!
























































































2 comments:

Pseudonym_e said...

Wow that was a shocker! I will be praying for you Tiff, I know this is probably a real hard time for all of you, but he's in a better place we all know that. Take care sweetie and keep your chin up, I know you are brave! Love you girl!

The secret life of MEEEE said...

Tiff, I had NO IDEA...you have my condolences I'm soo sorry for your lost,if you ever need anything let me know.Love ya