CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Whats up home dogs!!!!

Ok so yeah been awhile, I've been doing stuff such as work and suchness!
I'm back up in NY for a week for my dads wake and time with family, its been fun so far its the first time in years that we've had all nine of us together in one house. Although we don't have the entire extended family here its been nice to see the original primus's together again.
In other news work has been great I thoroughly enjoy what I am doing, its truly a dream come true for me.
Also this just in Joe and Victoria have officially left for south carolina and then who knows where. I will miss them very much, they are amazing people. I love you guys have fun and let me know when Joe Jr. is on the way, ha ha!

0 comments: