CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year!!!

Well here it comes again, time for resolutions and change and newness. Time for getting drunk and kissing random strangers with very questionable breath. Time for Moving on into the future and leaving the year past behind us. this year has been so full. Full of change, new people, new experiences, I've definitely run the full gauntlet of emotions and feelings.
When I look at this new year coming up I am both excited and scared. Excited because there is so much potential so much fresh newness so much ability for this year to be amazing. Scared because I don't if I'm ready to face a whole new year full of challenges and pain.
But scared or not I am ready, I'm ready to kiss this past year goodbye and ring in the new year. Im ready to face the challenges, upheavals, and surprises this year has to hold. I'm ready, so bring it on! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

0 comments: