CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Happy Birthday!!!!





















Dear Maggie and Celeste,
Happy Birthday!!! I know this is a bit early but I thought I should wish this to you before I forget. You guys are the weirdest, coolest, and totally hot chicks that I know. If I was going to pick any sisters (besides my own) I would pick you to mine. You guys are great you never to fail to make me laugh and all I can say is you’re really cool. Meeting you guys was one of those cool things that happen in life that you will always look back on with fond memories. So here’s to Mag’s and celest…SMOOOCH!!! Here are a few kisses and hugs on this wonderful day of birth XXXXOOOO…I love you!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Tiffy............you are such a sweetie! I don't know what to say! I am glad that you think me tender and loving, but me thinks that you exaggerate!I love you dearly, see you at WS!

Anonymous said...

Tiffy, I always like to read your little tributes to people. They are so sweet and sincere! I agree with you that my sisters are really cool! I must also add for their sake that they're really weird! HA