CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 28, 2007

On Box springs, falling out of windows, and such things!

Being in seclusion has done wonders for me and my partner in…seclusion. We have found such exciting hobbies that have never before been tested. Such as falling out windows…or pretending to at least. Let me recount to you exactly what I am talking about. It was lovely…blizzarddy morning with snow drifts pilling upon my bed artistically. Dew to the cold in our room our brains did not seem to be functioning properly…then again they never do. Suddenly I came up with the brilliant plan to get a box spring from our large barn for our artiscally snow pilled bed. Kat, who is my accomplice, refused adamantly due to the fact that her brain was working slightly more than mine, which only happens when the stars are properly aligned. Brons over took brains and we strolled out in the snow for our lovely expedition. We found our victim lying unsuspectingly beneath a mattress totally oblivious to the evil soon to befall it. We dragged and pushed and flipped and threw until we had uncovered our prey. Wahahahhahaha!!! We dragged it to the door where we pushed and shoved and finally came to the conclusion that there was no way that this box spring was going through that door. Kat promptly wanted to quit but I having my heart set on that box spring came up with the plan to drop it out the window. Kat promptly refused but I was determined so to the window that box spring went.
“It’s easy you just drop it out the window and I’ll catch it there’s nothing to it” I said. (Mind you this is a DOUBLE bed box spring made out of WOOD.)
“Oka, Here it comes…AHHHHHHH…I’m falling…WE’RE ALL GOING TO DIE.” Kat yelled as she held the box spring out the window.
“HA!!!! Hold it there I’m coming up.” I yelled back laughing hysterically.
I walked up to find Kat ten feet away from the and perfectly stable though she was yelling like a you know like a someone that is like yelling. (As Victoria would say.) I quickly took control of the situation.
“Go down and catch I’ll drop it.” I said. (Keep in mind that Kat is barely four feet and the box spring is over twice her size.)
Slowly I lowered it down all the while laughing at Kats screams that I would crush her.
“AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! No you are too clum.” As her mother would say.
The ending result was she caught it and half stumbled half dragged it back to the basement all the while double over in laughter!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys are such fools......I can't believe that i'm missing out on all the fun.......shucks.....

Victoria said...

hahahaha..I forgot how amazingly foolish you gurls can be...hehehe don't worry, I know I am just as bad if not worse...see ya gurls soon muah xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

haha i'm such a wossie tiffany you exsaggerate to much of couse i did help you to write the story but its all your fault anyway hahahaaha love you

Anonymous said...

People should read this.