CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Kids Kids Kids!!!

I kind of feel bad that I don't post more of my other nieces and nephews that I don't live with there's twelve of them all together and sometimes because I don't live with the others I forget to post on their birthdays and other special events. But I still love them all and I really can't say I have a favorite because they are all special in their own way.




This is Jarrel he is such a cutie he left when he was about a month old but who can not love such an adorable face.



This is Odin he is also a cutie, his eyes are so big but so adorable. I miss him, he was just getting into the cute toddling stage when he left.



The one in the back is Katie she is the one niece I don't really know as I only met her for about an hour last year. But still I love her!




This is Kay-lee and Jazmin there are both going to be gorgeous gals when the grow up, I miss them both a lot.


This is Shawn he is the cutest most charming boy you could ever meet, He came to visit the year before last and when I came in to see him he grabbed my face and looked right into my eyes and said " Your my Tiffany." Ha! I love you Shawn!!!


This is rowen, again he is cute and I love him!




And last but not least Brandon and Jordan, they are the oldest of the bunch and plenty mischievous but they have their own special place in my heart.

0 comments: