CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Shyness.

Believe it or not I used to be a really shy person, crowds frightened me, I would get tongue tied every time someone I didn't know walked in the room, and carrying on a conversation with someone new was like getting a tooth pulled. But for some reason I just stopped I don't know if it was any specific thing or it was just me growing up, I now have no problem conversing with people I have never met nor know very well. Mind you I'm not a very loud talkative person so although I may not be very shy I am still not a real conversationalist. I just thought I would share this little testimony for all those who battle with shyness, get out of yourself most people could care less about what you mess up on so just have fun and don't worry about what other people think. After a little bit of effort to get out of yourself most of the times you'll find the shyness kind of wears off and you begin to enjoy yourself more. So smile, laugh, have fun, get out there and just forget they are other people.

0 comments: