CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Story Of My Life!

Oh yes, and more bad luck is mine my computer just crashed my wonderful tech savey brother says its the blue screen of death ( whatever that is it sounds terrible). So people are pulling out to do a weekend of fundraising so it means I'll be suck all weekend without a computer, oh yes life just gets better and better! The funny thing is when my brother told me what was wrong and that I would probable lose everything on my computer I just started laughing, I think I snapped or maybe I've just have had this happen to me so many times that I just have learned to handle it really really well. Well cheers to long weekends without computers and the blue screen of death ( I will get back at you for this just wait and see)!

1 comments:

Mikey said...

... not saying your brother is wrong but generally speaking you won't lose your data from a blue screen of death unless it's being cause due to an error with your hard drive. A lot of Blue screens of death are caused by faulty RAM sticks, try pulling one out or getting someone to pull one out. Also you could check out this page to find out what's causing it: http://www.smartcomputing.com/Editorial/article.asp?article=articles/archive/l0611/32l11/32l11.asp&guid=