CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 16, 2010

Hello World!

It has been far too long since I frequented this blog so very much as changed in my life that I feel the need to up date even though no one really cares.
Well the big news is that I have moved into my own place its been so great having my own space and I have big dreams of what I can make it so far its empty but I'm gonna get it just gonna take a little bit of time! I like living on my own and the freedom it gives me mind you if I could drive that freedom would be a little more auesome but I'm working on it. Its all been baby steps but its been good been teaching me patience and hard work. Perseverance has never been one of my strong points but there is nothing that I can do but just work and scrimp and save to get what I need. Its nice knowing that all the hard work you put in is getting you somewhere its great not having to be responsible for anyone but yourself!
My job is still pretty good I feel very happy doing what I love and I know that I am making steps toward my goal of doing what I love! The kids are amazing and of course the staff I work with are all great people! But just like everything it has its issues but they don't seem to bug me as much as they have others. I am hoping that after I work there for a little while they will bump me up to lead and than I can really be doing what I love. But step by step I will get there just gotta work hard and put in the time.
My scooter is not yet on the road due to not having a title and apparently Austin is the hardest place in all the states to get a non titled vehicle registered and without registration I can't drive it so yeah that's been exciting. So for now I am walking getting some good exercise and realizing how much I really need a car but again all in time :)!
So thats whats been up with me....

0 comments: