CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

New Baby!!!

Well, its four o'clock in the morning when all of a sudden a bright light shines on me i open my eyes to find my sister-in-law joan desperatly serching the beds for a certain person. Then she wakes up vicky whispers something to her and vicky jumps up like a cat who just had its tail stepped on. joan leaves and vicky grabs her pillow and turns to go I very confused now ask her whats going on and she tells me that joan is having her baby. she leaves and i turn to go back tos leep no point in waking up this early I reason. I'm just about o fall back to sleep when I hear a bang and again a light shines in brightly. I open my eyes again to find my sister banging around and whispering something about not being packed to leave. Well after a half hour of banging and jingling around she leaves and I roll around and try to get some sleep. well all of that sleepless night was worth it as now I will soon be an aunt...again. I am so excited to see the new little nephew or niece. I don't know which yet as she is still in labor but soon we will know I'll keep you posted.

0 comments: