CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Witnessing!!!

Well, I went witnessing for yesterday with victoria ( a new diciple) and it was the first time both of us had gone out without an experienced witnesser. We were both pretty freaked at first and we were both giggling and super nervous. But then we sat down an prayed and claimed the keys...and then we both felt so much better. We won two souls ( WOOOOPIE) which we both thought was pretty good for our first time out witnessing. Of course we both ran into some problems while out but it went farily smoothly. One guy we walked up to wanted to pray but he felt it was too simlple and I was trying to tell him that the bible said you just have to have faith to go to heaven. And I said it says in the bible... and my mind totally went blank and I could not think of the verse I was trying to qoute. So I just said the somethng about having faith and not works. HE HE HE!!! Well I guess I'm not the best witnesser but its a start anyway.

0 comments: