CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Life or something like it

Golly golly gosh!!! Life is changing so fast, I'm in one of those thoughtful moods where you all of a sudden realize how much has changed. I just looked around me and realized things are really really diffrent. There's only three of us nine children left and the youngest is going to be a JETT thats almost scary. My baby brother is going to be a Jett and my other one just turned a Junior teen. My sisters are all moved or married and i'm the only girl left, not a fun position to be in I must tell you. I was looking through some old pictures and I found these really ugly dorky ones of me, I thought I'd post them for your viewing pleasure and to sorta liven this blog up.











Gosh I feel so beautiful ow that i look at these, HA HA HA HA!!!!

1 comments:

Kelsey Noble said...

I know just how you feel...JUST!!! It is down to the last three of us in our family too, the youngest will be a JR in May, ha we are ahead of you, giggle!