CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Randomness...

I warn you this will be a very random post, i am just posting for posting sake and not because i actually have any important words of wisdom to pass on to you. ( not that i ever do).

I was talking with someone the other day and some how we got on the subject of hobbies. It dawned on me that I do not have a hobby. Now this was not a new revalation to me I have tried many diffrent skills and ahve tried my upmost and very best to hone them but ti never really seems to stick. I tried guitar for a little bit but after I noticed an increasing need for ear doctors for my fellow home memebers I dropped that. I then tried key bored but after a few failed attempts to get my songs actually sounding like songs I gave up that as well. next on the list writing, but that ended in falure when I could never get past the first sentence in anything I tried to write. Next I tried knitting, but after using up a ball of yarn on what was supposed to be a scarf and ended up a ball of jumbled knots i accepted knitting was just not my forte. all that to say is i do not have a hobby, and i can not find one. whats a poor girl to do? Maybe i'll try sleeping or eating those are hobbies i could do with no poblem.

In other random thoughts give soemone a hug today, don't read this a walk away go right now and give someone a hug. Its certaintly a much more effective way to waste your time that just reading this post....

Like i said go give someone a hug what are you still reading this post for.....

you don't get it do you...

oka like pronto.

1 comments:

Kelsey Noble said...

Haha, I was like that too, I couldn't find any hobbies, and then...(duh duh duh dun) I turned everything I did into a hobby, and now I have plenty! Wahoo!