CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 05, 2007

My bathroom!



Everything is so up in the air right now in our home our schedule changes almost every week because of diffrent plans changing. People are moving and you know how hectic things can get when there are boxes and bags pilled up. Everyone is so worn out and tired,me ecspeacially. It seems I should be used to this since i've been through more moves in the past few years than in my whole life but I guess I never will get used to the confusion that reins supreme when changes happen. But I found the solution to my problem the other day, the bathroom. No I am not going crazy the bathroom really is my solution. when things are getting to hectic or plans change for the fifth time that day I just go in the bathroom lock the door and breath. In and out in and out until i'm calm and collected and then i go back out and try again. Mind you my home probably thinks i have bladder problems, but hey it works for now you should try it sometime.







0 comments: