CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Changes!


There are a lot of changes going on in my life right now, most good. Most are changes I've wanted for so long, changes I dreamed would happen but never ever thought they would come true. So much is happening that wasn't happening three months ago, its like it was on pause and all of a sudden someone hit the play button and everything started moving. But even though I want these changes, I'm scared sometimes I'm so scared I wish I could just hit the rewind button and go back to being a kid. I'm excited and happy and anticipating everything that is happening but at the same time I hate it, it freaks me out and I want to run in the opposite direction. But I know that when I take those first steps and take my first flight from the nest I will be so happy I did. I just hope that in soaring I don't end up crashing, I hope that in leaving I won't be changing what I don't want changed. But you never know till you try and you don't crash unless you soar first so here I go. I'm going to fly!

0 comments: