CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

My poor old computer!

My computer is getting old its had much use and its nearing its five year mark and well its just not working as well anymore. But unfortunately the life of a pioneer missionary leaves me with not a whole lot of money and certainly not enough to get a new computer. So I ask you all to pray that a miracle will happen and I will be able to get the money I need before I move.

( Here's a picture of something I'd like to get just so you can aim your prayers on target.)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would just like to say I have this comp and the battery life is less then an hour, and the machine heats up like its on fire the cord actually burnt and i had to get a new one...trust me this machine is crap

Werid Cat Lovin Person said...

I'm not necessarily interested in that one I just was posting a random picture of a computer and that was the one I found. But thanks for your input, I probable won't get that one.