CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

High School!


I watched one of those high school movies a couple weeks back you know those ones where the star is this perfect dork totally unpopular and in the end turns out to be this gorgeous babe who everyone likes except for the popular ditsy little girls. Anyway I was thinking about it and I was wondering if I ever went to high school which would I be the dork, the geek, the cheerleader, the weird totally out there person who's not a geek or a dork but is just plain weird. I couldn't decide in my family I've always pretty much been the dork ( at least I think so) my sisters were always older pretty and just all around hot stuff. I've never been miss popular with a bunch of friends and totally the life of the party. I've always been pretty much a loner with a friend or two here and there but mostly I just stuck to myself and did my own thing, I've never cared enough about what people think to try to get popular. So I guess if I ever went to school, I can imagine myself being the prefect mix between the dork and the weird totally out there person. What would you be?

2 comments:

Boo ya said...

i have thought about this so many times and i think (as dorky as it is) i would be the cheerleader. im just lame like that. and NO you are the dork. youre the ultra cool art freak that no one understands but everyone adores. :D

Aich said...

I think I woulda made you the principal.