CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Getting my learner's permit!

As you can tell by reading this title I am attempting to get my learners permit before I go to Mexico ( which by the way is if all goes smoothly happening next month). This is probable a scary prospect if you are one of the poor souls who is going to have to endure the scary and daunting prospect of teaching an accident prone individual such as myself to control the vehicle we all like to refer to as a car. It is probable also a scary prospect if you will be one the ones on the road when I take control of a vehicle, and for this I am sorry. But I have this all compelling urge to put myself and the lives of others at risk so that I may gain a skill that is very valuable, the ability to transport oneself long distances without the aid of another. I just had to tell you all about this so I won't end up backing out and not doing it, because truly driving is a very valuable and useful skill that I believe anyone with enough courage should try to acquire. Just pray I don't kill anyone in the process of trying to acquire it!

0 comments: