CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 02, 2009

The post to honor no posts!





Life has been rather normal, as such there has been a lack of posting. My life is really unexciting and very predictable every day I do the some thing every day at the same time every day. I have found I am a creature of action when everything is at a standstill and normal I get restless and want to rock the boat and stir up the water. Its funny though whether I am having a huge trial, and small battle, or everything is hunky dory the lord always has something for me to learn.
These past few months I've had very few battle's everything has been pretty smooth and it become so quiet I finally came to the lord and asked him what the heck was wrong why I wasn't getting hit anymore. ( it's so silly when I'm going through a battle I want it to stop and when they stop I wonder why they aren't starting.)
Anyway the lord showed me that this time even though it didn't have any major battle's could still be a learning time. He told me I could learn to be content to rest when things are calm and not be so jumpy and anxious.
It was so sweet so I am learning now to just take each day and relax to enjoy each little moment whether I'm with the kids, or taking a walk, or reading a book or word. I find I missed out on so much by being so jumpy and craving action, I have found that restful peaceful times can truly be enjoyable. ( I'm sure you all knew that already.)

0 comments: