CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

A post!

This post is fully and totally dedicated to my wonderful daddy, He truly is the greatest. As you know recently I posted about my need for a computer as my old one broke down and so when I brought this to my dad's attention he immediately told me he'd help me to get one and that he'd help me to get the money for it. He is so wonderful! That's not the only thing that makes him great but its one of the things, he's never been a really mushy gushy oh let me hold your hand kind of dad he tells it like it is and that makes me love him all the more. He also said he'd help me to get suitcases which is really big need if I am to be moving. He always makes sure us kids have what we need and if there's something that we do need he always goes out of his way to help us get it. Anyway that's just about all I have to say, and if you ever read this Daddy I love you!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello
http://psbtrainer.com/ - valium 5mg
There were rare reports of elevated transaminases and alkaline phosphatase as well as cases of jaundice has been observed.
[url=http://psbtrainer.com/]order diazepam[/url]
There were rare reports of elevated transaminases and alkaline phosphatase as well as cases of jaundice has been observed.
generic valium
The following may also occur: ataxia, confusion, constipation, depression, diplopia, dysarthria, gastrointestinal disturbances, headache, hypotension, incontinence, increase or decrease in libido, nausea, dry mouth or hypersalivation, skin reactions, slurred speech, tremor, urinary retention, dizziness and blurred vision.