CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 02, 2009

For Promise!

(This post is made by the kids I take care of for their mom who is in Cali for some meetings so be prepared it may be boring for some.)

Ryan: We made this video for you and last night we watched Barbie and the diamond castle with Tiffany, Bradyn and Eryn. I miss you, I heard we were going to play basketball at Cade's home so we're going to practice at home. I love you, bye bye!

Bradyn: Mommy we watched Barbie and the diamond castle, mommy I miss you....a lot. I love you mommy, bye.

Eryn: ma ma, caaaa, found you, found you mama, ma ma, I love you , oh la! ( Actually words of hers.)


1 comments:

toshandprom said...

I love the kids video to me! It's so sweet and something I'll keep for memory sake. Thanks for making that for me kids! I love each of you so much!XXX
Love, Prom Mom