CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 07, 2009

Dreams!

Over the course of my life I have had so many built up hopes and dreams some have come to pass some haven't. I always have this idea of how things are going to come out how its all going to go down. But if there is anything that the lord has been drilling into my head this year is that no matter what dreams of visions you have if they are not his plans for you than you have to let them go. I had so many ideas of how my first move was going to go and how it was all going to play out. But ever since arriving each and every idea I had built up in my head has been smashed to smithereens and replaced with his ideas. Its been a humbling experience but its been good its been teaching me to have more faith in the lord and to know that he has a plan and if I would just follow it than I will be happier in the end. Sometimes its hard to let go of the built up plan you have in your head but when I do I find that the plan the lord has for me was much better and end up making me even happier. Things are changing and what once would have scared me as it didn't fit with the "plan" I had in my head is now not so scary because I know its all going to work out because its part of the lords plan and nothing can go wrong when I am following him.

0 comments: