CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Life!

There are so many aspects that we think make up a perfect life, there's your work life something everyone has got to have to be able to live, than there's your personal life ( keeping up with friends, or a special someone if you have that, cleaning your room etc.), than theres you spiritual life and time with the lord. I have found that keeping up with all of these is just dang hard work and I ahve often found that when I get one aspect taken care of another falls apart ( just walk in my room and you will have proof of this). Anyway I have found that the key to this is just to breath there is no way to have every aspect of your life covered perfectly unless perhaps you have the ausome ability to make time stand still ( i'm working on honing this skill). I just relax and take each day as it comes I try to cover all the bases and do what I can and what I can't I leave be, stressing will rarely help anything. Of course you don't want to just laze around and not do anything but as long as your giving each aspect your best shot than leave the rest be. No one is perfect and no one lives a perfect life but you can live a pretty good one as long as you don't go through life worried about all your missing and instead enjoy what you are doing.
This is my philosify and I'm sticking to it ( that is until I walk in my room and start stressing about the mess but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it).

1 comments:

Ana Molson said...

Tif you shoudent stress about the room Ana will clean it....