CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The latest and greatest!

Well here I am with up dates of my life, I have been a busy little home member busing around and filling in the slots needed to be filled.
Some of the parents went last week to the PMA graduation in vegas so I stayed home and subsitute parented for them. I believe I have found a cure to those femnine urges girls get when they see a baby. I have dubbed it "rent-a-baby" its a service where when a couple or single is thinking of having a baby they rent a baby for a week or so. Believe me at the end of that week if you still want a child than you are meant to be parents and if not well lets just say its probable also the solution to over population. It's pure genious I tell you!
Anyway yes it was a long week, and than came the day I wait for all week WNR and I spent the whole entire day doing nothing but lying in bed sleeping, reading, and eating. It was a well deserved break and I enjoyed it immensly, its been to long since I had one of those days considering the last few WNR's have been filled with moving rooms, cleaning said rooms, and going out with friends.
Oh and my excitement for the month is that do to the love and giving spirit of my felow home members and others I am going to be able to attend the FDTP this month. I am thrilled beyond words, I am also going to spend a week at my brothers home visting all my family who I haven't see in a while! All in all I am a very happy girl!!!
Another thing that is making me very happy is that a smart and very giving person is attempting to fix my way-ward computer for me. I am deeply indepted to him, ( thank you Nick)!
Right now my life is pretty swell I'll let you know if theres any change, love and prayers coming your way!

0 comments: