CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Were all going to heaven....


( I woke up this morning to Zara urgently calling my name and telling me she has something important to tell me here is what in sued I couldn't stop laughing so I thought I should post it:)
Zara: TIFFANY!!!!
Me: Yes Zara, what is it?
Zara: Did you know that we are all going to heaven.
Me: Yes I know if we ask Jesus in our heart than we can go to heaven.
Zara: Yes and we are going to fly all the way to the sun because that's where god is.
Me: How do you know god is in the sun?
Zara: Because god is like the sun.
Me chuckling: Oh so because god is like the sun the sun is god.
Zara: Yes, and did you know when we go to heaven we are going to leave our ugly clothes behind and god is going to give us a pretty party dress and than we are going to have a big tea party with Jesus cause he likes to be with girls.
Me laughing: Oh he does, and who will be at this tea party?
Zara: Oh everyone, me and Brooke and Carla and Ella and all our friends and maybe even the boys if they want to be with girls.
Me: And what will the boys who don't want to be with girls do?
Zara: Well they will have a boy party with god cause he dosen't like to be with girls.
Me laughing hysterically: How do you know that?
Zara: Because he told me.
I couldn't stop laughing after that, she was in such ernest as if she was sharing the secrets of the world, gotta love them kids!

0 comments: