CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

First Working Interview!

I went to my first working interview yesterday, a working interview is when you go in and basically do a mock up of what your teaching day would be like how you would control the kids, how you would teach, how the parent like you etc...Kinda nerve racking believe me. Anyway so I went in and did it, it was tons of fun and I realized how much I missed teaching. It was extremely nerve racking as I had someone watching me the whole time and basically grading me on how I did. They have alot of people applying for the job so its going to take a lot of miracle prayers power to help me get this job so please pray really hard for that, please!!! They were adorable kids and I already picked out who's going to be the trouble makers and who are going to be my little pets. So all y'all pray for me whenever you can I super uber appreciate it!!!!

0 comments: