CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 04, 2010

Its 2010!

Gosh how time does fly its already a new year, it seems like only yesterday it was the beginning of 2009! 2009 was a crazy year, a year full of change for me I experienced so many new things this year and met many very awesome people! I started out 2009 with so many dreams, hopes, and goals most of which I did not accomplish why because they were my plans and not the lords. This year the lord took everything I thought I knew and threw it out the door and replaced it all with his plans, hopes, and goals. I was looking at this year and seeing everything that was in it I wrote it off as a failure something better left in the past and never remembered. But than I realized that despite all the things that happened that I thought were "wrong" I learned a lot and I gained a lot of life experience that I probable would never have learned had things gone according to my plan. I realized that as long as I am following the lord and following his footsteps I'm doing good because I am going forward. As long as I'm moving ahead with the lord and not moving backwards with my plans I'm doing great. So here's to 2009 and the many experiences I gained through it may 2010 hold all this and more and may I continue to travel forward holding tightly to the lords hand.

0 comments: