CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 15, 2010

Job Interviews!

OK, so I'm on the hunt for a job and I have two interviews today there are a bit far away which is a bit of a downside but hopefully if the pay is good enough than it will make up for it. The first is at ten and the second is at twelve so if you find yourself thinking of me just shoot up a quick prayer that I can get a good job and that they really like me the previous two places I went said they liked me but due to the fact that I have never worked in a actual preschool it was a bit of a downside but you never know the lord surely has a plan. So please pray that this job interviewing goes well and that I can have all the right things to say and ya da ya da. I love you all have a great day.

0 comments: