CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Baby sitting!!!

Well, my suicide has begun The SGA's in our home have gone to the PEP and I am filling in with their kids as their mother/father. I have found some amazing things out through having been with them a lot recently and I can't say I will ever be the same again. One of the most important things I have discovered is that parenting is loads of WORK. Not that I didn't know that before ( I have done this a couple of times) but I guess after having been with them for a day and knowing I have a week more of it is kinda daunting to say the least. I now truly respect our hard working parent and am positive that I do not plan to have kids of my own for a least another ten years or more. Second thing I found out and this is not as monumental kids rarely if ever stay still when they sleep. I was sleeping with the youngest of the trio in the parents bed and she started out sleeping beside me and ended up at the end of the bed with her feet kicking me not mention all night she was kicking and contorting into millions of strange positions. Third and last thing I have found out is that kids know how get on your nerves and then right before your going to explode smile or say the most adorable thing. Its really annoying because your super mad and your about to yell and right then they look at you and say something adorable and you just melt. Anyway her are some Pics of my foster kids for the week...


5 comments:

Kelsey Noble said...

Aww poor Tiffany, I don't think I have the patience for kids. GBY, hope you have loads of fun!

Anonymous said...

GBY for taking them. They are so cute I am sure they won't give you too much trouble. Kids always have a way getting on your nerves but at the same time it is not usually them it is just the timing of when they do it cause as other times it won't bother you at least that is the way I see it. See you soon. Love you, Timna

Rosita said...

Aw... Tiffy, you make a great mother/father duo... I mean what greater calling is there than to be not only a mother, but a father at the same time... heh. Wish you lots of luck (as in prayers and fun) and hope we get to see you at the beach. muah!

Anonymous said...

GBY Tiff.....I have nothing more to say. :)

Anonymous said...

Tiffany, I'm the grandma of the trio and am praying for you and them. You'll do great!!!