CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!!!!


Well, I know its highly unusual for someone to post about themselves on their birthday but well I just couldn't resist. Its my Birthday today WO HO!!!! I was born Sixteen years ago in copenhagen, denmark at seven fifty-two on June 21st 1991, Long time ago. My mom says that when i came out the nurse took me and while she was washing me up started talking to me in danish, when my mom looked at her she said don't worry she's danish, Hee Hee!!! I wonder if that nurse knew soemthing I didn't ( alright mom which milk man was it this time ) i'm just kidding. anyhue, its my sweet sixteenth birthday and wonder of wonders there is no one here to celebrate everyone left, well praise the lord!!!! well those were my brithday thoughts you know a few tidbits...anyone want to wish me a happy birthday or anything else is more than welcome. TTFN, i'll be waiting.

9 comments:

Kelsey Noble said...

Oh yay! Happy Birthday, my loveable, cuddleable, precious, Tiffy. All the best wishes to you on your birthday! Muah!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday dont know if you remember be but we met at wordstock well hope you had a fun birthday with nobody there hah lov ya

Anonymous said...

Tiffy, Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you had a sweet one, surrounded by those lovely kids! Not much longer now and you'll be free again. Wouldn't mind trading places w/ you..Give them all a hug from me.
Did the box arrive yet w/ the surprise for the kids? I told Joy that if you guys want you can open it and let the kids enjoy their b'day surprise as it really will be to be used by all the little ones, and it just might make your babysitting a little cooler and easier.... Lots of love

The Wump said...

Hey Sweets,
happy birthday!
I'm gonna link you to my blog.
Hope that's ok
I love you
xxx

Anonymous said...

OMG, i missed yer b-day, hun! oh well, you know i love you bestest anyway. muah!

Anonymous said...

You know that if I were there we would have party till the mornin'. I should throw you are party in the spirit.......There, i just did it!!!!! :D. Have a great year ahead hun......don't get to while now you hear???? :D.....You know who is this.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tiff....have a good one.

Werid Cat Lovin Person said...

Thank you all!!! You make me feel great, I will try and have the best year that I can. My birthday turned out oka Around ten thrity we wnet out and bought some ice cream and then I started a party, It wasn't much since we were all dead tired but the best part was just beign to getehr and laughing. Thanks to all in my home who tried to make me feel special I really love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Tiffany is my best and only confidon I can tell her almost anything and she'll just laugh at me and tell me i'm a silly billy. She's the stangest and most normal person I know. All that to say Tiff i love you and happy birthday

Sorry that i can't get that stuborn brother of mine to fill you greatest birthday wish :)