CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 04, 2007

Boring Blog?

I’ve gotten quite a few comments about my blog being boring and that I should post more as well as read many peoples blogs who are quite boring as well. And well I just had the burden laid on my heart that I should look at my blog from and outsiders view. And when I did I found a most amazing discovery…( drum roll please)…my blog IS really boring, whew glad I got that off my chest. But now the problem hits me like a ton of bricks how do I make it more exciting…on this I am truly stumped. Do I post more pictures do I write more stuff…do I…write about babies (That seems to be a going topic). I am still truly stumped…if you have any ideas of how I can make this blog a bit more…exciting…please do not hesitate to comment and let me know what you think. I probably will not put your suggestions to practice but it will be nice to hear them.

P.S. if you think this blog is perfectly fine the way it is please also comment it will be great to know who really enjoys reading this blog.

2 comments:

Kelsey Noble said...

I think your blog is perfectly fine. It makes me laugh and laughing is good so keep it up. *smile*

Rosita said...

TIffy, Wiffy, I love to read your blog... when you post that is.
It's always fun to read what's going down in your side of the Bronx... just don't keep us waiting too long or we just might wander.
Love you lots!