CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 30, 2009

Busyiness!

Well I've been a busy girl, between ballooning, kids, cleaning, cooking and a host of other things. But I am happy I have a lot on my mind but I'm happy sometimes life is like that though its complicated but the complication is good so it makes you happy. Anyway so I got some good news the other day I now have a very good home to move to which takes a lot of stress out of my life. I'm going to stay with my brother till after C'mas so I get sometime to breath and be with family which is very nice. So I'm jsut bust and happy and that's about all that happening in my life. I'm so excited I'm going to have a group to teach again soon, I love teaching ( just in case you guys didn't know that yet).

0 comments: