CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My life in texas so far...

Well its been officially one week since I arrived in Austin its been great being back with family, its an invigorating and freeing feeling to be back with people who have seen you at your worst and love you regardless. I missed all of the ones here so much and being back with them has been so much fun. I have been facing amajor decision this past week one that has caused me to get very desperate with the lord, there's nothing like a life altering decision to cause you to do some deep soul searching and really looking at your life. I have made a decision about this thing and despite it probable being one of the hardest things I've had to do in my short adult life I have put it in the lords hand and am leaning fully on him. I stepped out on a limb and sawed it off and now I'm free falling. But with it all I am overwhelmed by an overcoming feeling of being loved and cared for and I know without a shadow of a doubt that Jesus is here with me. I wouldn't trade that feeling for anything in the world, My life is completely in the lords hands whatever happens next is completely his choice. But despite basically having no control over what comes next I have never felt this much peace in my heart about anything. Faith and trust are what I will be taking away from this and for nothing else than that I am truly grateful.

0 comments: